English-Style Pale Mild Ale Style
- Color: Light amber to medium amber
- Clarity: Chill haze is acceptable at low temperatures
- Perceived Malt Aroma & Flavor: Malt ﬂavor and aroma dominate the ﬂavor proﬁle
- Perceived Hop Aroma & Flavor: Hop aroma and ﬂavor range from very low to low
- Perceived Bitterness: Very low to low
- Fermentation Characteristics: Diacetyl is usually absent in these beers but may be present at very low levels. Fruity esters are very low to medium-low.
- Body: Low to medium-low
English-Style Pale Mild Ale Vital Statistics
- Original Gravity (°Plato) 1.030-1.036 (7.6-9 °Plato)
- Apparent Extract/Final Gravity (°Plato) 1.004-1.008 (1-2.1 °Plato)
- Alcohol by Weight (Volume) 2.7%-3.4% (3.4%-4.4%)
- Bitterness (IBU) 10-20
- Color SRM (EBC) 6-9(12-18 EBC)
2020 Brewers Association Beer Style Guidelines used with permission of Brewers Association.